OUR PARTNER REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Future Logistics is a third-party logistics company that offers local creative freight management, shipping & logistic solutions customized to fit your budget and your schedule. Our logistics services cover a wide variety of shipping & freight services including Insert Programs, Direct Mail Programs, Brokerage Services & Warehousing & Distribution. Our logistics company acts as your transportation department, focusing on your freight so you can focus on your core business.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a transportation provider for Future Logistics, Inc. Below are some of the key requirements in order for your company to register with us.
- A valid MC/MX or USDOT number to begin the registration process. Intrastate carriers without a DOT number may provide an applicable state registration number to begin registration.
- Future Logistics, Inc’s Broker-Carrier Agreement must be completed by an employee that is authorized to enter your company into legally binding transportation agreements.
- A valid Tax Identification Number (TIN) and federal tax information must be submitted electronically during the registration.
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements listed below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent):
- General Liability – $1,000,000
- Auto Liability/BIPD – $1,000,000
- Workers’ Compensation – Statutory Limits
- Cargo – $100,000
- A deductible not greater than $10,000
If your company is not compliant with one or more of the qualification criteria contained in this registration process, you may return at another time to register once the non-compliant items are corrected.